Trustco Bank Namibia (LTD)
Trustco Bank Namibia Ltd provides financing to SMEs via its branch network in Namibia, mostly offering commercial loans.
- Maximum: 60 months (Individuals) / 120 months (Non Individuals)
- Minimum: No Minimum Repayment Period
- Cashflow requirements
- Collateral requirements
- Credit references
- Credit approval
- Interest capitalization dependent on payment frequency
- Life Insurance (Yambu Life) and/or/own Credit Life
Type of financing
- With legal entity
Debt, Loans, Start-ups, Micros, Group submissions.
Business should be specializing in production, manufacturing, services, trade, tourism and agriculture.
- Completed loan application form. Business Plan/Feasibility Study.
- Cash flow projections at least 1 year (monthly figures) supported by actual figures (if any).
- Business Proposal/Profile and Financial Accounts: for existing business;
- Annual Financial Statements for the past three (3) years or for period for which business has been in operation if less than 3 years.
- Up-to-date Management accounts if latest Annual Financial Statements are older than (3) months.
- Business registration documents (founding statements + amendments if any or memorandum of Articles of Association).
- Certificates of Good Standing (Receiver of Revenue & Social Security Commission).
- ID documents or valid passports of the shareholders/members/partners.
- Marriage certificates of shareholders / members / partners (where applicable).
- Business bank statements for the past 6 months (where applicable).
- Proprietor/Members/Shareholders personal bank account statements for the past 6 months.
For more information contact:
Mr. Thomas Slabbert
Head: Banking & Finance: Windhoek
+264 61 430 1000
Branch Manager: Ausspannplatz
+264 61 434 8113
Branch Manager: Oshakati
+264 61 434 8310