The Ministry of Urban and Rural Development, in collaboration with the Omusati Regional Council provides assistance to businesses in the Omusati Region, through its Micro Finance Programme.
- Other target area
- Starting a company
- Private individuals.
- Group submissions.
Start-ups, Micros, Groups.
- Namibian citizens.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applications are recommended by Constituency Development Committees in the constituencies and approved by the Chief Regional Officer.
Projects are supported according to the budget allocated for a given financial year.
- Advert will be placed in local newspaper and Constituencies will be notified to call for applications.
- Constituency Development Commitees recommend applications to the Regional Technical Committee.
- Economizing Committee discusses the quotations and recommends to the Chief Regional Officer for approval.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their application letters to the Constituency Offices within 21 working days after the announcement/call for applications has been made.
Visit the Omusati Regional Council at:
Omusati Regional Council Building, Namaungu Street, Outapi. Or, visit any Local Constituency Offices in the Omusati Region.
Alternatively an e-mail can be send to.
Chief Regional Officer
Mr. AP Andowa
Governor: Hon. Erkki Endjala
Chairperson: Mr. Modestus Amutse