Kavango West Regional Council: RSAP
The Ministry of Urban and Rural Development, in collaboration with the Kavango West Regional Council provides assistance to businesses in the region, through its Regional Specific Action Plan (RSAP).
Type of financing
- Mentoring/Training (BDS)
- Starting a company
- Group submissions are accepted.
Start-ups, Micros, Groups.
- Individuals living in rural areas, including the youth and women.
- Individuals must be unemployed.
- Individuals from previously disadvantaged groups, including San and marginalized groups.
- Existing projects with potential to grow and expand
- Natural resource based projects are targeted
Minimum financing volume: N$ 5000,00.
Maximum financing volume: N$ 13 000,00.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Kavango West Regional Council Office or Constituency Offices and submitted to Constituency Offices for recommendation.
- Applicants can also submit viable business plans or proposals.
End of April of every year.
For more information
Visit the Kavango West Regional Council in Nkurenkuru. Or, visit any Local Constituency Offices in the Kavango West Region.
The Chief Regional Council
Alternative Contact Person:
Ms Fransisca Hamutenya
Cell: 081 153 3370