Business Financial Solutions: NamPro Fund
The Namibia Procurement Fund is a bridging finance solution for SME’s experiencing high growth and needing short term finance to meet contracts obligations.
Nampro fund offers the following product to SMEs:
- Short Term Working Capital Finance: This product is suitable for SMEs that have been awarded contracts to deliver on assignments (such as a construction contract or maintenance contract).
Professional service providers (Consultants) with contract to deliver services can apply for Working Capital.
- Operating Finance Leases: SMEs awarded a contract that requires that they acquire plant and machinery to execute the contract over an extended period.
- Asset Backed Finance Leases: SMEs awarded contracts that require them to acquire plant and machinery to execute the contract over extended period.
- Performance Guarantees: SMEs who have secured supply contracts/value add related contracts and are expected to provide a Performance Bond.
- With legal entity
- Debt (Loans)
- Mentoring/Training (BDS)
- You must have acquired a tender or purchase order
- The tender must be supplied by a large company
- For equipment financing an operating lease agreement is required.
- Complete application form
- Purchase order /proof of tender
- Copy of IDs
For more information
Namibia Procurement Fund
Angelica Matthews/Blyth Zireva
Tel: +264 61 388 600
CLICK HERE FOR THE NAMPRO FUND WEBSITE