The Erongo Regional Council provides assistance to small business owners in the Daures, Karibib and Walvisbay constituencies, through its Micro Finance Scheme.
- Other target area
- Starting a company
- Mentoring/Training (BDS)
- Without legal entity
Startups, Micros, Tourism, Mining, Hospitality, Craft.
- Applicants must reside in rural areas within Erongo Region.
- Individuals must be 18 years and above.
- Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- San communities and other marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
- Group submissions will be considered.
NB: Other projects which the Regional Council finds economically viable, can also be funded under this scheme.
Minimum financing volume: N$ 10 000,00.
Maximum financing volume: N$ 70 000,00.
- Calls for applications will be made once per year by the Regional Council.
- Application forms can be obtained from Constituency Offices.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their application letters to the Constituency Offices within 21 working days after the announcement/call for applications has been made.
Visit the Erongo Regional Council at:
Erongo Regional Council
Acacia Building, Tobias Hainyeko Street, Swakopmund. Or,vvisit any Local Constituency Offices in the Erongo Region.
Alternatively, CLICK HERE FOR THEIR WEBSITE!