The Ohangwena Regional Council provides assistance to SMEs in the region, through their Micro-Finance Scheme.
Micros, SME Finance, Equipment aid.
- Previously disadvantaged Namibians above the age of 18 years who are residing in the Ohangwena Region.
- Projects should be economically viable with a potential to provide employment and alleviate poverty.
- Already existing SMEs that have proven to be expanding and growing will also be considered.
Projects are funded through the Ministry of Rural and Urban Development, depending on the available budget of that particular financial year.
Minimum financing volume: N$ 45 000 worth of equipment.
Maximum financing volume: N$ 80 000 worth of equipment.
Average financing volume: N$ 25 000 worth of equipment.
Adverts will be placed in local newspapers and announcements made by Local Councillors, through local radio stations. Applications forms can then be obtained from, and returned to Constituency Offices. The following documents need to be attached to completed application forms:
- A quotation of desired equipment.
- A Business Plan.
- Proof of SME registration, where possible.
- Namibian ID
May of every financial year.
Visit the Local Constituency Offices across the Ohangwena Region. Or contact the Ohangwena Regional council on the details below:
Ohangwena Regional Council
TEL: 065 264300
FAX: 065 263033
Private Bag 88011, Eenhana.