The Kavango-West Regional Council through its One Region, One Initiative (OROI) program (currently being piloted) aims to create employment and improve the livelihood of people within the region.
- Mentoring/Training (BDS)
- Without legal entity
Employment creation, Rural Development, Equipment aid, Mentoring.
- Individuals living in rural areas, including the youth and women.
- Individuals must be unemployed.
- Individuals from previously disadvantaged groups, including San and marginalized groups.
- Identification of viable groups based on the use of local resources.
Financing volume depends on the type of project established.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Kavango West Regional Council Office or Constituency Offices and submitted to Constituency Offices for recommendation.
- Applicants can also submit viable business plans or proposals.
End of April of every year.
Visit the Kavango West Regional Council in Nkurenkuru. Or, visit any Local Constituency Offices in the Kavango West Region.
Ms Fransisca Hamutenya
081 153 3370