The Kavango West Regional Council has established the Micro Finance Scheme and Rural Employment Scheme in order to generate income and create employment for locals within the region, thus ensuring the sustainable livelihood through value addition of local products.
- Mentoring/Training (BDS)
- Starting a company
- Without legal entity
Employment creation, Rural Infrastructure, Equipment aid, Mentoring.
- Individuals living in rural areas, including the youth and women.
- Individuals must be unemployed.
- Individuals from previously disadvantaged groups, including San and marginalized groups.
- Existing projects with potential to grow and expand
- Natural resource based projects are targeted
Minimum Financing volume: N$ 5000,00.
Maximum Financing volume: N$ 50 000,00.
Average Financing volume: N$ 28 000,00.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Kavango West Regional Council Office or Constituency Offices and submitted to Constituency Offices for recommendation.
- Applicants can also submit viable business plans or proposals.
End of April of every year.
Visit the Kavango West Regional Council in Nkurenkuru.
Or, visit any Local Constituency Offices in the Kavango West Region.
The Chief Regional Council
Alternative Contact Person
Ms Fransisca Hamutenya
Cell: 081 153 337