- Starting a company
- With legal entity
- Without legal entity
Start-ups, Micros, Groups.
Businesses must be specializing in the following areas:
Brick making projects, agricultural farming projects, fish farming projects, small scale mining projects, wood carving, catering, tailoring, poultry projects, gardening, rearing projects, knitting, basket making, shoe making, pottery projects.
- Business owners must be Namibian.
- Residing in rural areas.
- Above the age of 18.
- Individuals from marginalized and previously disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
- Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Individuals with project proposals that are economically viable.
- SMEs that have proven to be expanding and growing.
Minimum financing volume: N$ 5000,00.
Maximum financing volume: N$ 13 000,00.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Kavango East Regional Council.
- Duly completed applications must be submitted to Constituency Offices for recommendation.
- If project is not registered, it needs to be registered once the application has been approved.
Contact the Kavango East Regional Council, Directorate: Planning and Development early in the year.
Maria Mweringere Road, Government Office Park, Rundu
Or, visit any Local Constituency Offices in the Kavango East Region.
All enquiries must be directed to the Director of Planning and Development.
Chief Regional Officer
Mr. Ludwig Thikusho
Governor: Hon. Samuel K. Mbambo
Chairperson: Hon. Johannes J.H. Thighuru
Private Bag 2124